Riga Trail Orienteering Event Easter Prize
28 March 2016, Riga
Latvia Trail-O Ranking Event
Riga Trail Orienteering Event Easter Prize 2016
Bulletin 2 — Invitation
Event takes place on the Easter Monday – 28 March 2016
According to the Trail-O rules there is no classification by age or gender.
- PE: Paralympic Class – competitors who have some permanent physical disability (including
hidden disabilities) which gives a significant disadvantage in Foot
- AE: Open Class – any competitor regardless gender, age or physical ability.
Courses, Starting Order, Punching
- Pre-O course, free starting order.
- Starting interval – min 30 seconds.
- Starting interval between teammates – min 2 minutes.
- Needle punching on Trail-O control cards.
|9:30 - 11:00
(competitors are only
allowed in the Event Center and Warm-up area before the start).
|11:00 - 12:30
||Start in free order
|12:00 - 13:00
|Start for Foot-O Sprint competitors who have entered also the Trail-O competition
||Prize giving ceremony
Terrain and Map
- Terrain: residential area – multi-apartment houses, family houses, recreational areas
- Map: made in 2015–2016, map specification ISSOM-2007., scale 1:5000, contours 2m, size A4 (210x297 mm)
- Traffic will not be stopped during competition. When crossing the streets, please, make sure there
is no traffic!
- Riga City Council requirement - participants shall follow the traffic rules!
- Open from 1 to 22 March (at 23:59) on the OK Mona web-page mona.lv,
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by phone +371-26551920 ask for Mārīte. After 22 March - entries will be limited to the available vacancies.
- The following information should be provided when entering: Country, Name and Surname, year of birth, class (PE or AE).
||Regular entry fee, if paid on the day of competition
||Discounted entry fee, if paid by Bank transfer till 22 March
||Late Entry fee
|PE (Paralympic Class)
|AE (Open Class) – juniors up to 19
|AE (Open Class) – adults
- Regular entry fee – for competitors, who register till 22 Marchh, and pay entry fee on the day of competition by cash.
- Discounted entry fee – for competitors who register and pay entry fee by bank transfer to the bank account of OK Mona till 22 March.
- Late entry fee – for competitors who have missed the entry deadline of 22 March.
- In the case of no-show, the entered competitors pay 50%.
- to the winners of first three places in each class.
- Competitors participate at their own risk.
- The Clubs shall arrange escorts for their team members who need physical
assistance during competition, because of their disability.
- Competitors are not allowed in the competition area before the start;
competitors are only allowed in the Event Center and warm-up area before
- Competitors who have finished their courses may not contact competitors who have not started yet!
Indoor area for competitors, luggage room.
Car parking along the nearby streets. Please, follow the traffic rules.
Food – please, look for public cafes.
Foot-O sprint competition will take place at the
Latvian Orienteering Federation, Association "Taciņa", and Orienteering Club MONA, co-financed by
the Education, Culture and Sports Department of the Riga Municipality.
- Account details for payment of entry fee:
- Beneficiary: Orientesanas klubs MONA, biedriba
- Beneficiary's Reg.No: 40008022716
- Account No (IBAN): LV24UNLA0050006006271
- Bank: SEB banka
- Bank code: UNLALV2X