Foot Orienteering Sprint
- 15 minte run at high speed along the streets, squares and yards, visiting the defined controls – the fastest runner becomes a winner
- Age classes for anybody:
juniors (12, 14, 16, 18), seniors (21) and masters (35, 45, 55, 65, 75).
- The best orienteers compete in elite classes
(Sprint Orienteering World Ranking Event)
- Direct class for everyone, no advance registration required
- Precise orienteering – trial of
map reading skill
- The task is to define a precise location of the
sign, both, on the map and in the terrain
- The most precise competitor becomes a winner – travel speed is not significant
- Paralimpic Class – for participants with permanent disability
- Open Class – for Trail-O specialists and fans
More information will follow.